Parent Council Constitution
• To enhance the partnership between our school, our community and our parents.
• To involve and consult with parents listening to the ‘parent voice’.
• To develop the supportive and trusting relationship that exists between home and school.
• To provide guidance and practical information for all parents in line with school ethos.
- Send us a message using the form above!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop a message in the Parent Council contact box (situated in the school Reception).
- Speak to a member of Parent Council in the playground.
Click the link below to see our latest news: