How Parent Share Works
- Once a school/ setting has linked your email address to your child’s account, you will be sent a Parent Share invitation to activate your account.
- If you would like to participate, click on the link to activate and confirm your email address.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive your set up email please check your spam/ junk folder. If it doesn’t appear in there then please contact us via the Reception email email@example.com directly to ensure we have the correct email for you.
ANDROID USERS, PLEASE NOTE:
If your device is running Android 4.x (minimum requirement is v4.4) you will need to install an additional security certificate on your device in order for you to log in to the app:
- First, check your device for Android system updates to see if there is a newer version of Android OS for your device
- If there are no updates available then you will need to install an additional security certificate as follows:
Evidence Me Parent App
Download the App from your devices’ App Store
- Visit the App Store or Play Store on your device and search for Evidence Me by 2Simple
- Follow the steps to download the app
Log in to the app
- Open the app on your device
- Enter your Email and password
- Tap Login
- The following pop up message will appear:
- “Evidence me” Would Like to Access the Camera – Tap OK
- “Evidence me” Would Like to Access the Microphone – Tap OK
- Would you like to save this password to use with apps and websites? Please Note: If you are using a shared iCloud account we would recommend clicking Not Now
- Do you want to set a PIN? we recommend that you select OK to keep your app secure (you can select No and set this up at a later date).
- Press OK